Spinson Casino Review
Het Casino Dat U Hebt Geselecteerd, Keelde Geen Spelers Uit Nederland.
£200 bonus + 100 spins.
(currently does not offer a no deposit bonus). Claim Bonus
Spinson Casino Free Spins Bonus
This casino currently does not offer no deposit bonus.
£200 match bonus + 100 spins
- 1st Deposit Match: 100% up to £50 + 25 spins on starburst
- 2nd Deposit Match: 50% up to £25 + 25 spins on starburst
- 3rd Deposit Match: 50% up to £75 + 25 spins on starburst
- 4th Deposit Match: 25% up to £50 + 25 spins on starburst
- Minimum deposit of £20
- Wagering requirement: x35
- Spinson Casino has a Promotions Calendar for each month of the year which shows all bonuses and promotions that are offered during that month, for every day.
- New game release bonuses are free spins offered on a game that has just been introduced.
- Loyalty Free Spins are bonuses offered to players based on how much they have wagered during a given period.
- Guess the Game is a bonus where players have to correctly guess the particular game which is shown on an icon, after which they receive free spins depending on how much they wager.
- Spinson also offers few other types of bonuses and promotions and even personal bonuses that are awarded via email.
About Spinson Casino
Spinson Casino is run by EveryMatrix Ltd, a company which is in the business for multiple years and offers various gaming related products and services. EveryMatric is registered in Malta and it is licenced and regulated by the authorities of this country. A linked company, EveryMatrix N.V. provides some of the games that are available on the website, and this company is licenced and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Spinson Casino is available in English, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish and it features games by some of the leading software providers in the world.
Casino Games Overview
Not many operators can say that they offer as many games as Spinson Casino. Games by more than 20 providers are offered at Spinson Casino. The list of providers includes NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n Go, NYX Gaming, Endorphina and Habanero.
Most of the games featured at Spinson are slots, over 850 of them. Both the most renowned slot games that can be found at multiple casinos, as well as rare gems which can’t be played at a lot of other casinos are offered at Spinson. We will name but a few – Holiday Season, Down the Pub, The Three Stooges and Motorhead. The list of progressive jackpots includes over 30 games including mega popular, multi-million jackpot games like Mega Moolah, Major Millions and Mega Fortune.
Fans of table games will also be satisfied, as there are more than 50 different titles, including multiple Blackjack variants, more than few Roulette games, Baccarat, Craps, Sic Bo, Pai Gow and many more. When it comes to scratch cards and other specialty games, there are over 70 of those, and more than 10 video pokers.
On top of all that, there’s a separate Live Casino with more than 55 tables, including Blackjack tables, Roulette tables, Baccarat and Casino Hold ‘em.
Mobile Casino and Games
Spinson has a fully functional mobile version. Everything is just the same in the mobile casino, the touch interface works perfectly, providing an authentic gaming experience. You just need to open the website in your mobile browser, on your smartphone or tablet, log in and then start playing.
Spinson accepts a range of payment methods, including popular e-Wallets, major credit and debit cards (Visa, Maestro and MasterCard), bank transfer and fast bank transfers, prepaid cards, as well as region- or country-specific methods. In most cases deposits are processed instantly, and you can start playing right after you make the deposit.
Unless you’re using an e-Wallet or Paysafecard, Spinson will not charge a fee on your deposits and withdrawals. The minimum deposit amount is €10 or currency equivalent, whereas the maximum amount that you can deposit may vary, depending on the chosen method. Withdrawals usually take between 3 and 5 working days, there are no overall withdrawal limits, but there are limits regarding individual transactions.
The website features an FAQ page, divided into multiple categories where questions regarding payments, security, account registration, bonuses, and other issues. However, if you’re asking a more specific answer, you can contact the operator staff via email and they will respond, usually, within several hours.